New York – one of the globally best known food cities
Checking out one more major city and trying to find hot trends and great concepts and places. New York is one of the globally best known food cities and I spent 4 days visiting 40 locations.
In this video you get an overview about NY hottest food and restaurant trends and I will sum up the most important insights.
What to learn from New York
- Asian cuisine is much more than street food style vendors. Watch out for Korean Chefs Table, Top notch Indian restaurants
- Chinese restaurants do not have to come with the typical design approach. New modern style is on its way
- Single item concepts following the Levante cuisine, e.g. Hummus & Tahini stores
- Bar food is gaining ground especially in awarded bars
- Functional food, eat as you go
Wanna do the same trip?
Here is my curated map: https://drive.google.com/…
Tour includes spots like
- Málà Project https://www.malaproject.nyc
- Wild Air https://wildair.nyc
- Atla https://www.atlanyc.com
- Atomix https://www.atomixnyc.com
- GupShup https://www.gupshupnyc.com
- Sans https://www.sansbk.com
- 886 https://www.eighteightsix.com
- NoMad Bar https://www.thenomadhotel.com/…
- Dante http://www.dante-nyc.com
- Pouring Ribbons http://www.pouringribbons.com
- Chelsea Market http://chelseamarket.com
- Canal Street Market https://canalstreet.market
- and many more
„Behind or beyond“ is our video blog. Bold statements, restaurant, bar and trend background, smart investigation, a lot of tastings. Get all the information, inspiration and insights without traveling yourself. Check out another episode!